Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab jamun custard.
You can cook Gulab jamun custard using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun custard
- You need of Custard.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s of Sugar according to your taste.
- You need of Gulab jamun.
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sooji.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s of Sheera.
- Prepare of I cup water.
- You need 1 of )2cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 of cardamon.
- You need of Few drop of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Nuts.
Gulab jamun custard instructions
- Gulab jamun.
- In a bowl mix all the gulab jamun ingredients and mix it with light hand to make a greasy dough.
- Make small crack free balls.
- Fry them on medium heat by moving the pan continuously to get an even color.
- Dip it in sheera.
- In pan add milk and boil it.
- Add sugar in it and dissolve custard powder.
- Make sure that the consistency of custard should be thick.
- Let it cool.
- In bowl pour some custard layer gulab jamun over it add some nuts too.
- Pour custard over it and decorate it with gulab jamun and nuts.