Jamun Shots. Jamun Shots Recipe – Street Style Jamun Shots – Blueberry Juice – By Khatri's Kitchen. Jamun Shots Easy Recipe, jamun smoothie, jamun, recipe, jamun shots recipe in hindi, jamun shots ahmedabad, jamun shots pune, jamun shots, #jamunShots #ExpensiveRestaurantDrink. Jamun shots is a refreshing summer drink prepared from jamun which is a summer fruit and has amazing health benefits.
So Jamun shots is also a great drink to cool the summer heat off your body during the scorching heat.. How To Make Jamun Shots at Home Jamun Shots Easy Recipe Appetizing to eyes, Jamun. You can have Jamun Shots using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jamun Shots
- You need 200 gm of de-seeded jamuns.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of small boiled beetroot(optional).
- You need 2-3 of lemon wedges.
- It’s Handful of mint leaves.
- It’s to taste of Black salt.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of crushed ice.
Jamun Shots means Black Plum shots is one of the best mood refreshing drinks. It is most amazing way to have jamun. Gulab jamun the traditional sweet is served with rabdi in shot glasses. Find jamun shots stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Jamun Shots instructions
- In a blender Jar, take de-seeded jamuns, add crushed ice, boiled beetroot,mint leaves and blend well..
- Now add sugar and black salt and blend till it gets smooth consistency..
- Lastly rub the glass edges with lemon wedges and then dip the edges of glass on salt plate so it's well coated with salt.(Optional).
- Serve jamun in these glasses and you add lemon wedge on side of glass, garnish with mint leaves etc..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. We are here with yet another Shots recipe! Jamun, an Indian native, is an amazing dark Jamun, an Indian native, is an amazing dark purple looking tropical fruit. Also known as Black Plum, this fruit has. Browse recipes by occasion, ingredients, cuisine, festivals and more.