Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crispy Gulab jamun Balls.
You can have Crispy Gulab jamun Balls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Gulab jamun Balls
- It’s 2 cup of gulab jamun mix.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mint leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chat masala for sprinkling.
Crispy Gulab jamun Balls step by step
- In a big mixing bowl add all the ingredients.
- Add little water and knead the hard dough.
- Make small medium size balls.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- When oil get medium hot,fry all these balls.
- Fry till it comes golden brown in colour.
- Sprinkle some chat masala and serve it with tomato sauce.