Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mkalla Zehre (vegan).
You can have Mkalla Zehre (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mkalla Zehre (vegan)
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- Prepare of big onions.
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of salt.
Mkalla Zehre (vegan) step by step
- Slice onions.
- In a pot, heat some oil and fry the onions until they're brown.. Sprinkle some salt to accelerate cooking.
- Add the washed cauliflower (florets) and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cover. Let it boil till the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the rice, cinnamon and salt and mix. Add water if needed to submerge the mix (2 fingers deep).
- Cover and let it cook till water evaporates.
- Serve with yogurt if served hot or squeeze a lemon if served cold..