Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Macaroni Salad (Sweet).
You can cook Macaroni Salad (Sweet) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad (Sweet)
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 4-6 of hard – boiled eggs, chopped, sliced, minced etc.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped, diced to your liking.
- You need 1-2 Stalks of Celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 3-4 of dill pickles, chopped.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 2 cups of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of Celery Seed.
Macaroni Salad (Sweet) step by step
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add macaroni, cook for 8 – 10 minutes, until tender..
- Drain, run cold water over it and place back into pan with cold water to cool for a few minutes..
- Once cool, drain pasta again and place in a large bowl..
- Add, shredded Carrots, chopped Celery, onions, eggs and pickles to the bowl..
- In another bowl or large measuring cup, combine Hellmann's Mayonnaise, Mustard, White Sugar, Vinegar, Salt and Celery Seed and mix..
- Pour Dressing over salad mixture and blend well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving..