Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How To Make Chocolate Cake With Step By Step Instructions | Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Ideas.
You can have How To Make Chocolate Cake With Step By Step Instructions | Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Ideas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How To Make Chocolate Cake With Step By Step Instructions | Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Ideas
- You need 2 pcs of Eggs.
- It’s 300 g of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Soda.
- It’s 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 g of Vanillin.
- It’s 60 g of Butter.
- You need 280 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- It’s 250 g of Flour.
- It’s 50 g of Cocoa.
- You need of For cream:.
- It’s of Sour cream 25% – 400 g.
- Prepare 60 g of Sugar.
- You need 0.5 g of Vanillin.
How To Make Chocolate Cake With Step By Step Instructions | Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Ideas instructions
- Drive two eggs into a deep bowl, pour salt, vanillin, 1.5 teaspoons of soda, 60 ml of vegetable oil and 300 grams of sugar, whisk with a whisk or mixer. Add 60 grams of soft butter, pour 280 ml of room temperature milk, mix. Pour 50 grams of cocoa into 250 grams of flour, mix and sift through a sieve into the total mass. Stir until a homogeneous smooth mass is obtained, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice at the end and mix again..
- Form a diameter of 22 cm, grease the bottom and sides with butter, pour out the dough, scroll through the form and send to bake at a temperature of 170 degrees for 1 hour. I’ll give the finished biscuit to cool and prepare the cream. Pour 60 grams of sugar and vanilla into 400 grams of sour cream, beat with a mixer for 5 minutes, until the cream thickens. Cut the prepared biscuit into 3 parts, top the biscuit to crumble. Put the first crust on the dish and coat well with cream..
- Do the same with second and third cake. Top the sides of the cake with a cream, too. We leave the cake at room temperature for 30 minutes. Since the biscuit itself is wet, I chop the top of the biscuit on a fine grater, until fine crumbs are obtained. Sprinkle crumbs on the sides and top of the cake. The cake is ready, cut and immediately serve, the cake is very tender and tasty. Getting ready is quick and easy!.
- You can watch the video cooking by clicking on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdAdvLgN1k&t=22s.