Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Onion rye bread.
You can cook Sourdough Onion rye bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Onion rye bread
- You need 3 cups of dark rye flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of white flour.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 4 Tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tsp of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry yeast.
Sourdough Onion rye bread step by step
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Stir in all dry ingredients except dry yeast..
- Knead the dough until smooth for about 10 minutes..
- Allow the dough to rest and ferment to develop flavor for about 4~8 hours depending on your schedule..
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of yeast and allow the dough to rest for about 2~3 hour until double in side..
- Score the bread and bake for 50 minutes in a water bathed oven at 400F..