Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Kabocha squash Spelt sourdough flat bread.
You can have Kabocha squash Spelt sourdough flat bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kabocha squash Spelt sourdough flat bread
- You need 3 cup of mashed kabocha squash.
- It’s 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh milled spelt flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of olive oil.
Kabocha squash Spelt sourdough flat bread step by step
- Mash room temperature baked kabocha squash in a food processor or by a fork..
- Mix in flour, salt and sourdough starter. Ferment at least 4 hours at room temperature..
- Divided the dough into 12 parts. Roll each part to a ball then flat it by hand and pan grill it until golden brown..