Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread.
You can have Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread
- Prepare 4 cups of mashed asian yam.
- Prepare 4 cups of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast, optional.
- It’s 7 cup of organic spelt flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic oat flour.
- It’s 10 cups of organic AP flour.
Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread instructions
- Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add dry ingredients. One cup of flour at a time..
- Once the dough is well Incorporated. Divide it into 3 portion and allow them to rest in big container. Check every 2 hours..
- By 4th hour, remove the dough from the containers. Shape it into anything you want. Place them on a floured baking pan..
- Rest for another 2 hour before baking. Bake at 375F for 20-35 minutes depends on the thickness of the breads..
- Enjoy for the rest of two weeks. Good for a week in the fridge or many weeks in a freezer..