Halwa khatai. – Khatai Nankhatai Nan Khatai Recipe besan ki nankhatai nan khatai recipe in urdu nankhatai recipe pakistani Nan Khatai. لاہور کی معروف ترین خلیفہ خطائی کیسے تیار کی جاتی ہے؟ آپ بھی جانئے. In order to meet excellent quality standards, we are supplying Nan Khatai. Halwa Jaat Recipes, Halwa Recipes In Urdu.
Try walnut halwa (Akhrot ka Halwa) at home today. #HappyCookingToYou. Nan Khatai – Nan khatai, basic baking recipe especially for all those who are new in baking. Chatpatti Chaat, Chutney and Naan Khatai – You can actually amaze yourself by cooking deliciously. You can cook Halwa khatai using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Halwa khatai
- Prepare of Nankhatai.
- It’s 3 cups of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Semolina.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare of Pistachios & Almonds chopped as required.
- Prepare of For Assembling.
- It’s of Suji ka halwa (leftover).
- Prepare of Nankhatai.
- You need of Gulab jamun.
- It’s of Dry fruits.
All products Multan Multan Ka Sohan Halwa Special Sweet. A wide variety of halwa options are available to you Lauki ka halwa is a delicious Indian dessert made using bottle gourd, ghee, sugar and milk. It is great to serve as a after meal dessert. The soft crumbly nankhatai brings back many a fond memory.
Halwa khatai instructions
- Mix Sugar & Ghee to dissolve sugar in it..
- Now add egg yolks and mix..
- Now add semolina, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder & condensed milk & mix it well..
- Now gradually add all-purpose flour and mix.. now knead it well..
- Now make nankhatai as per your desired shape & sizes & bake it in pre-heated oven on 180°c for about 12 to 15 mins..
- For fusion I made some bite size Nankhatais.. leftover Halwa was already there.. there were 4 Gulabjamuns in my fridge too….
- So Assembled & presented it like that.. and set small amount of halwa on bite size Nankhatai, than put a small piece of gulab jamun on it and sprinkle some chopped dry fruits on the top… Tadaaa Enjoyyy 😋.
In a mixer, place sugar along with elachi and powder it. Nankhatai (Hindi: नानख़ताई, Urdu: نان خطائی) are shortbread biscuits, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in Northern India and Pakistan. Chop the dry fruits and keep all the ingredients ready for making oats. as i mentioned earlier, this halwa is shaped like barfi or fudge. unlike other traditional halwa recipes, which are made and served like a dense, these are shaped like bombay karachi halwa. i particularly. This halwa recipe uses ingredients that are different from the ones used in the recipe for the This recipe is also great for preparing a more economical halwa. The butter is replaced with oil but to give.