Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Instant Gulab Jamun.
You can cook Instant Gulab Jamun using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 5/6 Slices of white bread (you can use brown bread also).
- You need 2 Tbsp of fresh cream.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of cooking oil (for deep frying).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need of Crushed dried fruits (pistachios, almonds) for filling: Optional.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 2 of Cardamom Pods.
Instant Gulab Jamun step by step
- Put the bread slices in a blender and make a powder of it, like with bread crumbs..
- Combine powdered bread, cream, milk, flour and cardamom powder in a bowl. Mix and knead a dough..
- Let the dough rest for 5-10 mins, and in the meantime, prepare the sugar syrup. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and let it simmer for 6-7 mins. Keep it aside..
- While the syrup is cooking, apply some oil on your palm, take a tablespoon of the dough and roll the gulab jamun ball. You can add some crushed dried fruits in the center, too. Repeat for the entire dough..
- Deep fry them in medium hot oil for 3-5 mins, till it turns golden brown. Drain on a tissue paper/kitchen towel to remove excess oil..
- Dunk the gulab jamun balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak for 15-20 mins..
- Garnish with chopped dried fruits and serve..
- Best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream 😋.