Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Khoya Gulab Jamun recipe.
You can cook Khoya Gulab Jamun recipe using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khoya Gulab Jamun recipe
- You need 100 gms of Khoya finely grated or crumbled,.
- Prepare 50 gms of All-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder (Elaichi).
- Prepare 3 tsp of water for mixing maida and khoya.
- It’s as required of Ghee or Oil for frying.
- You need For of Sugar syrup–.
- It’s 2 cups of Granulated Sugar white refined.
- You need 3 pods of Green Cardamom (Elaichi).
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of kewda Water.
Khoya Gulab Jamun recipe instructions
- Making the dough In a large bowl, grate or crumble the khoya. Add all-purpose flour (maida), baking powder and cardamom powder to it. Mix it well. Now Add water 3tsp little at a time, so the dough starts to form. You don't want the dough to be sticky. We just want enough. Don't over mix the dough. You just want it to be smooth and soft. Cover with a damp cover and let the dough rest for 30 mins. Making sugar syrup for Gulab Jamun While the dough is resting, in a bowl, add sugar, water, card.
- Making Gulab Jamun balls Grease your palms with some ghee. With your hands, knead the whole dough once..
- Make small balls from the dough. Do not apply too much pressure while making the balls. When rolling to balls, make sure the balls are smooth with no cracks, else they might break when frying. The balls will increase in size after frying & soaking in syrup. Make equal sized balls,.
- Frying and soaking the Gulab Jamun Heat the ghee/oil well in a fry pan/wok before starting to fry the balls. Fry on medium-low heat. On high heat, they will get dark from the outside, but will not be cooked well from the inside..
- Add them to the syrup while the syrup is warm (not boiling hot), so they soak in all the sweetness and become soft. If the syrup is too hot, the balls might break. If it is cold, then the balls will not soak the syrup well. Soak for at least 30 minutes before enjoying. Soaking for up to 2-3 hours works great too. Gulab Jamuns are ready to be enjoyed..
- Please SEE THE VIDEO YOUTUBE #safinakitchen.