Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Instant bread gulab jamun. This Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe is an Instant Gulab Jamun recipe. In this video I have shown How To make Perfect Bread Gulab Jamun. Instant Bread Gulab Jamun: soft, easy and lip-smacking instant gulab jamun recipe using bread, flour, cream, and milk.
Instant Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe – Video. CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes. Instant Bread Gulab Jamun is quick and delicious recipe perfect for any occasion. You can cook Instant bread gulab jamun using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant bread gulab jamun
- You need 5/6 of Slices bread.
- You need 1 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s as needed of Oil for deep fry.
- It’s of Filling crushed dried fruits.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamon pods.
Bread gulab jamun is very easy to prepare and is best alternative to the Gulab Jamun is one of the most eye-catching sweet of Indian Sweets and loves by all. It is essential feature of any Indian Party. Instant Gulab jamun made using bread Indian sweet for Diwali or any Indian festivals. Bread Gulab Jamun is one of those Indian desserts recipes that comes as a saviour when you are craving for something sweet and are in no mood to put some extra effort; especially in such a hot weather. phew.
Instant bread gulab jamun step by step
- Put the bread slices in a blender and powder of it like with bread crumbs..
- Combine powdered bread, milk powder, milk, flour and cardamon powder in a bowl mix and knead a dough..
- Let the dough rest for 5-10mins and in the meantime prepare the sugar syrup. Combine all the ingredients in a pan and let it simmer for 6-7mins. Keep it aside..
- While the syrup is cooking, apply some oil on your palm take a table spoon of dough and roll the gulab jamun ball. Add some crushed dried fruits in the center. (I made from different shapes.) Repeat for the entire dough..
- Deep fry them in medium hot oil for 3-5mins, till it turns golden brown. Drain on a tissue paper to remove excess oil..
- Dunk the gulab jamun balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak for 15-20mins.
- Garnish with chopped dried fruits and serve..
Bread Gulab Jamuns are made using fresh Bread. The fresh Breads are taken by removing the sides of Bread from all the sides and then grinding into fine powder. This fine powder is then kneaded like a soft dough using fresh cream (Malai) or Whole Milk. Bread Gulab Jamun recipe is yet another instant recipe made using bread and it is a sweet recipe called as gulab jamun made using white bread. This sort of gulab jamun can be tried in various ways and here I shall be showing a very easy and quick gulab jamun made using leftover bread.