Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy no-knead Maltese bread.
You can cook Easy no-knead Maltese bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy no-knead Maltese bread
- It’s 3 cups of Strong white flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1.5 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1.25 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yeast.
Easy no-knead Maltese bread instructions
- Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl, followed by the wet. Stir until a wet is dough is formed..
- Leave to prove in a warm place for 1.5 – 2 hours..
- Put a small amount of water inside an ovenproof dish and preheat with the lid on for half an hour at 180-200c..
- Pour away the very hot water. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the base of the dish to prevent the dough from sticking..
- The dough should now have roughly doubled in size. Fold over a few times and then gently drop into the dish. Bake for 30 mins with the lid on, then take the lid off and bake for another 20 mins..