Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Reverse chocolate chip cookie.
You can have Reverse chocolate chip cookie using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reverse chocolate chip cookie
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 140 g of semi sweet chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cups of or 113g of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of or 100g sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or 100g brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 213 grams of or 1 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of The rest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of or 61g of sour cream, I used yoghurt as substitute.
- It’s of White chocolate chips.
Reverse chocolate chip cookie step by step
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and add it.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add them to the dough and mix, make sure not to over mix.
- Fold in sour cream or yoghurt, and the white chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for at least half an hour before scooping it on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350⁰F or 175⁰C for 10-12 mins.