Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chunky Sweet Potato Deviled Eggs.
You can have Chunky Sweet Potato Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky Sweet Potato Deviled Eggs
- It’s 12 of Boiled, peeled & split eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of A Diced Onion.
- It’s 2 of Diced sweet pickles.
- Prepare 1/3 of A peeled diced cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of Miracle Whip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Baked Potato, peeled.
Chunky Sweet Potato Deviled Eggs instructions
- Mix all ingredients but hollow egg shells in bowl.
- Fill all eggs with mix evenly.
- Cover in paprika and a little seasoned salt.