Hershey chocolate cake. Hershey's Chocolate Cake is easy to make and satisfies chocolate cravings for any chocolate lover! One night I was craving chocolate cake, but we didn't have a mix and I didn't feel like going to the store. I looked on the back of a box of Hershey's Cocoa and found this recipe.
If you've never made it, you're in for an old-fashioned treat. Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake is the very best chocolate cake recipe. It has a wonderful, rich chocolate flavor that comes simply from using Hershey's cocoa in the cake batter. You can cook Hershey chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hershey chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Hershey’s cocoa.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tea spoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veggie oil.
- You need 2 of tea spoons of vanilla ecstasy or the powder.
- You need 1 cup of boiling hot water.
Hershey's Chocolate Cake is a classic when it comes to chocolate cake recipes. This rich, delicious and moist chocolate cake recipe is always a crowd pleaser. Hershey's Chocolate Cheesecake Cake is a rich and decadent combo of my favorite chocolate cheesecake and Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake recipe and frosting, surrounded. This moist and decadent chocolate cake recipe will have you hooked!
Hershey chocolate cake instructions
- Stir sugar,flour,cocoa,baking powder,baking soda,salt in a lath bowl.
- Add eggs,milk,oil, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water.
- Poor into cake pan and bake for 30 to35 minitse @ 180 degrees.
We're here to bring people together through the power of chocolate. #heartwarmingtheworld www.hersheys.com. See more ideas about desserts, dessert recipes, chocolate recipes. View top rated Hershey chocolate cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Hershey Bar Cake is a hallmark dessert recipe that uses the candy maker's iconic chocolate bar and syrup. Hershey's "Perfectly" Chocolate Cake – moist with the silkiest milk chocolate frosting ever!