Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eggless wheat gulab jamun mix cake. telugu,gulab jamun mix malai cake recipe without oil. Eggless Gulab Jamun Mix Cake / Juicy and Moist, Just Like Gulab Jamun. A deliciously moist cake made with instant gulab jamun mix.
I have given both with oven and without oven Generally jamun mix is used for making gulab jamuns. I bought a pack of it during Diwali and used. Eggless Gulab Jamun Cake is a scrumptious cake with the flavors of gulab jamun (a deep-fried milk-based Indian sweet or dessert soaked in sugar syrup) but without the extra sugar, fat or guilt of eating something tasty but high in calories!!! You can have Eggless wheat gulab jamun mix cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless wheat gulab jamun mix cake
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gulab jamun mix(any brand).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom powdered.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 2-3 tsp of oil for baking vessel along with maida.
- It’s as required of Cashewnut and kishmish for garnish.some to add to the batter.
Becoming a food blogger has widened my social circles and. Gulab jamun cake recipe with step-wise pictures. Gulab jamun is favorite sweet of many including me and if you are concerned about the calories then this a best way to enjoy gulab jamun. Take gulab jamun mix in a bowl.
Eggless wheat gulab jamun mix cake step by step
- Put oil in the baking vessel.dust with maida and keep it ready.Put one tablespoon of maida on the dry fruits and keep aside..
- Sieve dry ingredients wheat flour,gulab jamun mix,baking soda, salt,cardamom powder.No need to add baking powder as it is already in the mix..
- Mix wet ingredients milk,sugar and oil until the sugar dissolves completely..
- Combine the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients slowly to form lump free batter.Add dry fruits which was kept ready.Pour the batter in the baking vessel and decorate with dry fruits and tap once or twice uniformly..
- Preheat the cooker for 10-15mins remove whistle and gasket,add salt and stand.Put the baking vessel.Bake for 45-55 minutes depending on the cooker on slow flame..
- Keep checking after 45 minutes and insert toothpick which come out clean after fully baked.Cool completely and unmould..
Sift together wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda to the bowl. So i had my bday last week. I decided ill bake the cake for my bday and i chose this cake I took inspiration from U can make your own gulab jamuns, But personally i bought Haldirams brand gulab jamun which made the cake way too tasty as it was made of khoa. Sakas Aahaar Baked Cake Eggless Cakes Cake with Gulab jamun mix. This simple, yet beautiful cake sees the queen of Indian sweets transformed into an easy-to-make dessert.