Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Suji Gulab Jamun.
You can have Suji Gulab Jamun using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Suji Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 250 grams of Suji.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare as required of Dry fruits powder.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- You need 3-4 pieces of Cardamoms.
- It’s as required of Desi Ghee for fry.
Suji Gulab Jamun step by step
- Take a big bowl add suji and add milk add dry fruits powdered make a dough and rest for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins rub the flour thoroughly with hands. Now take a dough make a round shape and deep fry on medium flame..
- Prepare the syrup by adding water and sugar, we need 1 string syrup, now and keep the gulab jamun for 1 hour in the syrup. Now add cardamom..
- Ready to serve..