Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab Jamun Mousse.
You can have Gulab Jamun Mousse using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Mousse
- It’s 15 of Gulab Jamuns.
- It’s of For Syrup.
- It’s 2.5 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cups of water.
- You need of Few cardamoms.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rose water.
- Prepare of For Gulab Jumuns.
- Prepare 2 cups of Khoya.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Ghee to deep fry Jamuns.
- It’s of For Mousse.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk chocolate grated.
- It’s 1 cup of White chocolate grated.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of whipped cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Rose Water.
- It’s of Few Pistachios chopped to garnish.
- It’s of Few Dry Rose petals for garnish.
Gulab Jamun Mousse step by step
- In a bowl add sugar and water and bring it to heat to make the syrup. Stir and not continuously for 7-8 mins. On low flame the string like consistency would indicate the syrup is made. Add cardamom and set aside warm.
- In a bowl add khoya and refined flour and make a dough. Make lemon size balls and heat ghee in a karai. Deep Fry the Gulab Jamuns and strain. Add to the syrup and complete the batches. Keep the Gulab Jamuns in the syrup for 1 hour..
- Grate milk chocolate and white chocolate and set aside..
- In a pan heat cream and add milk chocolate. Stir on low flame until chocolate melts. Add whole chocolate and stir until chocolate melts. Set aside.
- Strain the chocolate to a bowl. Set aside to cool in the refrigerator for 2 mins.
- In a bowl add the whipped cream and add Rose water and the chocolate mix. Mix it very well..
- Add the Gulab Jamuns in the serving glasses and pour the chocolate mix onto the glass..
- Hit the sides a little to ensure the chocolates have gone to the bottom.
- Put Gulab Jamuns on top and garnish with chopped pistachios and dried rose petals.