Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas. Learn, how to make keto spicy. Well, you can't use bechamel for your keto lasagna as it's made with flour, which isn't keto friendly. However, you can instead use a mixture of ricotta cheese.
These are a definite favourite and I make them pretty regularly now. Even though it is a keto friendly fruit like tomatoes , eggplant naturally contains very few carbs per serving. It's low carb, but also loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals! You can have Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 4 tbs of ghee/coconut butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- It’s 2 of cups/150 g. Mushrooms/ chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- It’s 1 of cup/250 g. canned chickpeas, drained.
- You need 2 of aubergines/ narrow eggplant, splint in half.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
Eggplant- This purple guy has a ton of fiber so eating too much will cause gas and bloating. This delicious Keto Eggplant Parmesan is made completely from scratch with a chunky fresh tomato sauce and loaded with melty cheese. Remove from the heat and set aside. Brush the slices of eggplant with oil and sprinkle with salt.
Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas step by step
- Purée the onion garlic, ginger and chili with little drops of water in a food processor or blender.heat two tbs in a saucepan set over a moderate heat until hot..
- Add the onion purée and fry until dried out and starting to color, about 6-8 min.sprinkle over the spices and cook over reduced heat 2 more min..
- Stir in the mushrooms and tomato and fry for 3-4 mins more. Until softened.
- Stir in the chick peas and enough warm water to make gravy. Bring to a simmer and cook over very low heat..
- Preheat the oven 400F line.cut eggplants in half score the flesh with tip of a knife with diagonal lines.arange on prepared tray and brush the flesh with remaining ghee or preferred butter. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes until tender.remove from the oven and let them cool.
- To serve, arrange the eggplants on plates and top with curry sauce.
Place a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat and cook. This KETO eggplant lasagna recipe is quick and easy to make! Roasted eggplant is one of my favorite things to make during the summer, and I'm always finding new ways to incorporate it Yes, this simple eggplant lasagna recipe is keto friendly! Eggplant and chickpeas are both fantastic for soaking up the flavour of a dish, allowing you to be creative in Chop eggplant into small cubes. Add the diced eggplant and chickpeas and stir through the spices until Here you will find delicious wholefood recipes that are gluten free & allergy friendly.