Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets.
You can cook Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- It’s of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of almond flour.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets instructions
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..