Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mocha Delight Sticky Buns With Coffee Glaze.
You can cook Mocha Delight Sticky Buns With Coffee Glaze using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha Delight Sticky Buns With Coffee Glaze
- You need of buns.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of skim milk heated to 100 degrees.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar minus 1 teaspoon, use 1 teaspoon in yeast.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 1/2 tbsp of very soft butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk powder.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of 14.1 ounce jar of mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cold black coffee.
Mocha Delight Sticky Buns With Coffee Glaze step by step
- Mix into heated milk the yeast and reserved sugar. Set aside to become foamy and active..
- In large mixing bowl with dough hook attachment, mix in all remaining ingredients ending with flour. Other ingredients are for filling and glaze. Start mixing on slow adding milk mixture..
- With any dough, you may need to add a touch more warm liquid or flour. You want a nice, soft dough ball to form..
- Mix on low to simulate kneading for 3 minutes. Set dough aside, covered with kitchen towel in a warm area for one hour..
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough in two. Reserve half in an air tight container and freeze. This recipe makes two servings of dough. I love having extra premade..
- Take half and roll out to a 20 " by 12 " rectangle..
- Spread mocha cream spread over dough leaving 1/4 inch from edges. Sprinkle nuts over spread..
- Roll dough into log shape pinching together seems..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a greased 9" cake pan place dough which has had ends cut off and cut into 2" slices, into pan. Bake 25 minutes or until edges are golden colored..
- Let cool and start your glaze..
- Mix powdered sugar and coffee to get a thick glaze..
- Drizzle over cooled buns..
- Recipe by taylor68too.