Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl.
You can have Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl
- You need of Plant based chorizo sausage.
- It’s of small onion chopped.
- It’s of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of frozen hash brown.
- You need of chopped green Chile (I used Serrano).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need of avocado cut into pieces.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl step by step
- Cook the 1 1/2 cup of frozen hash brown. Follow the instructions on package and set aside..
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet, add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Cut Chorizo sausage into pieces and add to onions. Now add the chopped bell pepper, chopped green Chile, garlic pepper, and salt..
- Put Cooked hash brown in a bowl, add the chorizo mix on top..
- Top with avocado, ketchup and hot sauce (I used Cholula).