Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread dahi vada.
You can have Bread dahi vada using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread dahi vada
- You need 5 of Bread slices.
- You need 250 gm of curd.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tbs of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Coriander.
- You need of Pomegranate seeds.
- It’s of Black pepper powder(optional).
Bread dahi vada instructions
- Cut the corners of the bread slices.
- Keep a bread slice on your palm and slightly wet it with milk from both the sides.
- Keep a small amount of kishmish in the centre and bring back the ends and make a round..
- Arrange them on a serving plate Slightly press the round. Repeat the process with all the bread slices.
- Pour the curd over the vadas. Pour the tamarind chutney on top. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder and red chilli powder. Garnish with fresh coriander and pomegranate seeds. Serve chilled..