Paneer Gulab Jamun Recipe (Delicious Diwali Sweet).
You can have Paneer Gulab Jamun Recipe (Delicious Diwali Sweet) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Gulab Jamun Recipe (Delicious Diwali Sweet)
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 4 teaspoon of All-purpose Flour (Maida).
- It’s 4 teaspoon of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Refind Oil, to deep fry.
- Prepare 250 gram of Paneer.
- You need of Ingredients For Sugar Syrup.
- It’s 240 gram of Sugar.
- It’s 1 glass of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kewda water.
- You need 2 drop of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom Powder (Elaichi).
Paneer Gulab Jamun Recipe (Delicious Diwali Sweet) step by step
- 1. To prepare the Paneer Gulab Jamun Recipe (Delicious Diwali Sweet), take the homemade Paneer in a large bowl. Add in the flour, baking powder and milk, and knead all the ingredients well to make the soft dough..
- 2. Once the dough is done, cover it with a cling film and allow it to rest in the refrigerator for about 10 – 15 minutes..
- 3. For the sugar syrup, boil the sugar, water and cardamom pods, kewda waterand 2 drop lemon juice in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, and stir continuously till it becomes sticky of one string consistency. Once done, take it off the heat and keep aside..
- 4. Next, shape the paneer dough into round lemon sized balls. While doing this, place a raisin inside each one of them..
- 5. Pre heat the oil for deep frying; add a few paneer balls at a time and deep fry these jamun balls in hot oil for a few minutes on medium heat turning them over so that they are lightly browned on both sides..
- 6. Once all the jamuns are done, remove the excess oil and set them aside..
- 7. Finally, add these fried jamuns to the warm sugar syrup. Allow them to rest for about 4 hours in the syrup to absorb all the sugary sweetness, before serving them warm, garnished with chopped almonds..
- 8. These Paneer Gulab Jamun Recipe (Delicious Diwali Sweet) can be served along with festive meals.
- 9. Now you can enjoy the gulab jamun and serve chilled also..
- Pl ee the video on youtube #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.