Sooji ke gulab jamun. Gulab jamun is a milk solid based sweet which is popular in India & is a type of mithai. It is traditionally made from Khoya, but modern recipes can call. Super delicious sooji jamun recipe which is so easy to make and you need only basic ingredients.
I can never stop having them. Even yesterday i had three of those beauties which i bought. version is suji gulab jamun or semolina gulab jamun with fine rava. i have posted quite a few gulab jamun recipes till now, but i personally felt making suji gulab jamun is much easier compared to others. the potential issue with milk-based gulab jamun is the crack you get while shaping it and eventually. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. You can have Sooji ke gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji ke gulab jamun
- You need 1 cup of Sooji.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dry nuts powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Elaichi (Cardamom)powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Yellow Food colour.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- It’s As needed of Ghee.
- Prepare pinch of Kesar/safforn optional.
Sooji ke Gulab Jamun l Cooking with Benazir This video is shot, directed and edited by Imtiaz Nawaz. Sooji ke Gulab Jamun l Cooking with Benazir This video is shot, directed and edited by Imtiaz Nawaz. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet.
Sooji ke gulab jamun instructions
- Fristly roast the suji in a ghee till gud aroma after that add milk power stir continuously.
- Add milk stir continuously to till like a dough now switch of the flame and the mixture transfer to an other dish.
- Now cool down the suji mixture then add Elaichi powder and milk powder mix it and make dough using with warm millk.
- Now divide the dough in to a two part add food colour in a one part and make gulab jamun in ovel shape.
- Heat oil on a medium flame and fry the all gulab jamun till golden brown.
- Now gulab jamun is ready for garnish with some pista and rose petals serve them thank you.
There are some versions of making it with khoya, milk powder, bread or How would I go about with the amount of flour and Sooji. There can never be enough sweets for any occasion. Try this quick n easy Gulab jamun recipe made with sooji/rawa. Gulab Jamun is a sweet dish that is prepared in many Indian festivals or parties. It is traditionally made with mawa/khoya.