Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fish Floss Bread.
You can cook Fish Floss Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Floss Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare a little of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of little bit salt.
- It’s as needed of fresh milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast, soak in water.
Fish Floss Bread instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients then next are the wet ingredients. Mix all well. Then form a dough and begin kneading. Knead at least 5 mins.
- Then put in a deep bowl and cover it for an hour to let the dough rise..
- After an hour punch it to let the air comes out. Knead again and cut into desired amount of dough for your bread..
- Roll it in rolling pin then form a circle, take 1 tbsp of fish Floss and place it in the middle of dough and form a ball shape..
- Beat egg and brush the surface. Heat oven at 180c and bake for 15 mins. After remove from the oven brush bread surface with melted butter.