Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- It’s 2-6 of chicken thighs with or with out bone (skin left on).
- You need of Black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz.) of packet dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced (I use about 3).
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cover a baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up..
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet with the fattest side up..
- Generously season with salt and pepper..
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp..
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed add the lemon juice to thin mixture..
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs..
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown and internal temperature reads 165 degrees..
- To get a tiny bit more crunch broil for 5 minutes watching your chicken closely so it doesn't burn..
- Serve with bulgur wheat, salad, rice, kimchi, broccoli and more..