Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet.
It's hard to be a food blogger. Keto Low Carb Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour The cranberry-orange muffins were perfect! I'm still getting familiar with Keto can you please clarify if blueberries arent considered keto friendly how can these muffins that contain. You can have Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (or two).
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet! If you are looking for a nut-free keto muffin recipe, you will love this low-carb recipe that's made with monk fruit sweetener! These Keto Cranberry Muffin Recipe is so delicious. These keto cranberry muffins are so moist and super easy to make.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These keto cranberry muffins are a seasonal treat. They are tender, moist and bursting with cranberries. Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin, for anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. A very easy blueberry muffin recipe that uses just a few simple ingredients.