Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab jamun with homemade lassa khoya. بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم How are you guys, Assalam Walekum, I hope you all do well Friends, this is my recipe Gulab Jamun Decade or how did you like it. Gulab Jamun Amazing RecipeIایک لیٹردودھ اورآٹے سے، ڈھیرسارے گلاب جامن بازار سے بھی اچھے. Easy Homemade Lassa Khoya لسہ کھویا بنانے کا آسان طریقہ Original Recipe (Punjabi Kitchen)..gulab jamun with instant khoya
A fail-proof recipe to make best homemade Gulab Jamun withkhoya with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Make Gulab Jamun from scratch at home! I love Gulab Jamun, a well-made one. You can have Gulab jamun with homemade lassa khoya using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun with homemade lassa khoya
- Prepare 1 kilo of fresh milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dry milk powder.
- It’s 6 tbsp of maida/atta.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter ya ghee.
- You need Half tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of illaichi.
- You need of Badam optional.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Gulab Jamun is one of the most favourite sweet item for Indian people, that tempts you with its delicious mouth watering taste. We bring you the Gulab Jamun recipe, that can be easily prepared with simple ingredients in less time. Khoya Gulab Jamun or Mawa Gulab Jamun is the king of all Indian sweets. It is extremely delicious, luscious, and just melts in the mouth with its soft There are many instant mixes readily available in market but nothing can beat or even come close to the taste of homemade gulab jamuns prepared.
Gulab jamun with homemade lassa khoya step by step
- Subse phele milk ko halki flame pe pakne rakh dein.jab tak wo pak pak reduce na hojaye aur khoya sa ban jaye..darmiyan me spoon chalte rahen..
- Ab is ko thanda hone dein.phir dry milk,maida ya atta aur baking powder dal mix karen..
- Sheera pakne rakh dein halki anch pe sugar,illaichi dal ke..
- Oil ko garam karne rakhen bht ziada garam nahi karna hai..
- Ab dough me ghee ya butter mila ke bht ache se soft si dough ready kar lein.hathon ko grease karen aur shape dein lein..
- Fry kar lein chamach use nahi karna hai khud hi ghom ke uper ajayenge phir halkay halkay hila ke clr dein lein..
- Fry hojayen to sheeray me dal ke cover kar ke 5/10 min pakne dein aur phir stove band kar ke 20/30 mins sheere me rehne dein..
- Is ke baad nikal ke serve karen.behtreen gulab jaman ghar me enjoy karen..
Coming to the recipe, making gulab jamun with homemade khoya is my long time wish. Two years back I had prepared jamun with milk powder and cream and last year had prepared ready mix jamun, so this year I planned to make gulab jamun with kova and that too with homemade one… custard powder recipe – how to make homemade custard flour. Now a days making Gulab Jamuns with ready mix has become common. But we can find a huge difference in taste if we make them from the scratch. Gulab Jamun – Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian dessert and I am sure it needs no introduction.