Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Fried Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Cookies
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover gulab jamun syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kewra water.
- You need 500 ml of oil for frying.
Fried Cookies instructions
- Take all ingredients in a bowl.Mix well and knead to a semi hard dough..
- If required add some water.Cover the dough and leave for 30 minutes..
- Make small balls and press between palms to flatten.Make a design with imprint block..
- Heat oil and fry cookies on medium- low flame till golden.Take out and serve..