Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab jamun custard dessert. Gulab Jamun Fusion Dessert – Easy dessert recipe for kids. Special sweet recipe(GULAB JAMUN KHEER) to my YouTube family. Gulab jamun is a popular Indian dessert consisting of delicious doughnuts made of powdered milk that are soaked in rose-flavored sugar syrup.
Gulab jamun are soft milk balls soaked in sugar syrup and in this fusion version, jamun are served with custard and garnished with praline ~ brittle ~ chikki. I liked the fusion Indian dessert and made it last week along with basundi. Pavani served custard with store bought mini jamuns and I followed her. You can cook Gulab jamun custard dessert using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun custard dessert
- It’s 500 ml of fresh full fat milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla custard powder (foster Clark’s).
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh fruit like (banana, grapes, oranges,apples).
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red fruit syrup (optional).
- Prepare 5-6 of gulab jamuns slices (homemade/readymade).
Custard Gulab Jamun is a creamy custard served chilled with some delicious gulab jamuns is a tempting combo of desserts served together. Jamun or Kala Jamun is a deep-fried Indian sweet ball dunked in sugar syrup and custard is simple thick milk and custard pudding made with. This Gulab Jamun Dessert Parfait is a Must for your celebrations & Recipe for Instant Gulab Jamun (INCLUDED). Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya.
Gulab jamun custard dessert instructions
- First boil milk nicely and add sugar and set milk on low flame once it is boiled add custard slurry with some cold milk prepared a medium thick consistency custard let it cool down to room temperature.
- Beside chop all the fruits and dry fruits then pop in it..
- Keep inside the fridge for about 1-2 hours to cook it.
- Lastly while serving add the gulab jamun slices and honey & roohafza syrup both 1 teaspoon for garnishing.drooling & inviting gulab jamun custard dessert is ready to relish…!.
Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali. There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet potato and even with bread. Sweet Dessert (Gulab Jamun): Do you want give sweet to your taste buds? Then, you are landed in the right placeGulab Jamun is most famous Indian dessert. Gulab jamun custard is a milk based fusion sweet/dessert.