Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Salad Varier with cottage cheese dip.
You can cook Salad Varier with cottage cheese dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad Varier with cottage cheese dip
- It’s 30 g of raw peeled cucumber.
- Prepare Half of medium shredded beets.
- It’s 1 of whole medium shredded carrot (opt).
- It’s 1 of whole small tomato.
- It’s Half of tbsp of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large clove of garlic.
Salad Varier with cottage cheese dip instructions
- In a small bowl add the cheese, pinch of salt, black pepper and mix well. Next, Rub the garlic clove up and down the grater, and add the grated garlic to the small bowl and mix again..
- Cut the cucumber, and tomato to small pieces and add the shredded carrot and beets and serve with the dip ;).