Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chicken salad romaine wraps.
You can cook Chicken salad romaine wraps using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken salad romaine wraps
- You need 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 spoonfuls of mayo.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped green pepper.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-4 of whole romaine leaf lettuce.
Chicken salad romaine wraps step by step
- In medium pot fill with water and bring to boil on high heat..
- Add chicken to boiling water and boil for 15 minutes or until done. Remove from water, let cool 2 mins and use hands and a fork to shred and break up chicken..
- Put shredded chicken in bowl and mix with mayo, salt, pepper, chopped onion and chopped green pepper, mix WELL. Spoon into whole lettuce leafs..