Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Milk powder Gulab Jamun.
You can cook Milk powder Gulab Jamun using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk powder Gulab Jamun
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamon powder.
- Prepare 2 of string saffron.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Milk powder Gulab Jamun step by step
- Take a bowl add Milk powder plain flour ghee baking powder and mix well add milk and make a dough and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile we will make chashni take a pan add sugar and water and let it boil we don’t want string consistency make it into a syrup.
- Take a pan heat the oil and once heated make it low flame and after 10 mins the dough would be ready make the gulab Jamuns by taking small portions of the dough and making them into small balls. The size depends on your choice just make sure there aren’t any cracks. In low medium heat fry them by continuously stirring.
- Once fried take it out and add into the ready sugar syrup. Let them soak for few hours until the syrup is absorbed properly.
- Your yummy delicious milk powder gulab jamun is ready serve as a dessert or anytime.