Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brownie Bite Cookies.
You can cook Brownie Bite Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Bite Cookies
- You need 4 oz. of bar of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
Brownie Bite Cookies instructions
- In a large, heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments, until completely smooth. Allow it to cool slightly..
- Once slightly cooled, whisk in the oil, eggs and vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat together until combined. I recommend using a stand mixer if you've got one (this dough may have broken a whisk attachment on my hand mixer when I didn't feel like breaking out my stand mixer). The dough will be very thick and slightly greasy..
- Cover the dough and chill for at least 2 hours and up to 4 days. If you chill for more than 3 hours, let the dough sit out at room temperature for 30 or so minutes before rolling it out..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a few large baking trays with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper..
- Roll out balls of dough, about 1 1/2 tbsp of dough per ball. Place them about 3 inches apart on the prepared trays..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the tops begin to crack..
- Remove them from the oven and let the cookies cool on the tray for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If drizzling the salted caramel over the top, wait to do it until the cookies are completely cooled. Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Caramel will set after a couple of hours..
- For the caramel recipe : cookpad.com/us/recipes/2357615-homemade-salted-caramel-sauce.