Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dry fruits Wheat 🌾 Cake. Hi everyone, very glad to share with you this recipe of whole wheat Dry Fruit Cake. Though it is good in taste as very easy to bake in pan. you can enjoy in. View top rated Cake fruit wheat recipes with ratings and reviews.
Cakes & Cookies Wheat Fruit Cake Bread European Print Recipe. Make sure cherries are now dry and evenly coated with dry ingredients. This cake is made with the goodness of whole wheat flour, fresh orange juice, carrot and lots of dry fruits. You can cook Dry fruits Wheat 🌾 Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits Wheat 🌾 Cake
- It’s 1 and 1/2 Cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar syrup (leftover Gulab jamun syrup).
- It’s 3/4 th cup of Refined oil.
- You need 1 handful of dryfruits like Cashew, Almonds and raisins.
- It’s 1and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of milk (lukewarm).
Soak the dry fruits in either of the juice overnight in the fridge. With orange juice, you need not worry as the cake does not become bitter. So this is a healthy bake. The amount of sugar and oil added is also not too.
Dry fruits Wheat 🌾 Cake step by step
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all dry ingredients and also dust dry fruits with 1 teaspoon of wheat flour..
- Now slowly. Slowly add all wet ingredients and mix it properly..
- Turn on the microwave oven. Preheat it for 10 mins. Then take a cake mold and grease with oil and dust it with flour..
- Bake it at 180° for 30 mins and check after that with the help of a toothpick. Then cool it and enjoy..
Add coated dry fruits and mix. Scatter chopped cashew over the cake batter. Fruit Cake gets a bad reputation as a door stop or something that you try to pass off as a gag gift, but I for one like Fruit Cake. Eggless whole wheat cake which taste so fruity. It has lots of dried fruits in them.