Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips.
You can have Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- It’s 1 of banana – slices.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..