Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have coffee muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of coffee muffins
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins (u can use dried cranberries or blueberries or a mixture of fruits to amount 1 cup).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vanilla flavoured coffee powder ( i used this flavour but you can used any flavour or de-caffeinated or unflavoured coffee).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence (only if you are using unflavoured coffee or de-caffeinated).
coffee muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Gather ingredients..
- Combine flour , baking powder, baking soda , sugar and raisins..
- Whisk together milk, eggs, butter and coffee.if using vanilla essence you would add it here.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and stir until combined..
- Scoop even amount into lined muffin tins , bake for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Remove from tin and cool.Enjoy!!!.
- Note well—if using unlined muffin tins make sure and grease well !!!.