Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries.
You can cook Moist chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries
- Prepare ¾ cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of white sugar granulated.
- You need ¾ cup of cocoa unsweetened powder.
- Prepare 1½ tsps of baking powder.
- It’s ¾ teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs large.
- Prepare one of Strawberries box , sliced thin.
- It’s of cream Ready made whipped.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need ½ cup of butter , melted.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of coffee hot (or 2 tsp instant in 1 cup boiling water).
Moist chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour the baking pan and set aside..
- In the large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla extract and beat until smooth (about 3 minutes). Remove bowl from mixer and stir in hot coffee with a rubber spatula. Batter will be very runny..
- Pour batter evenly between the two pans and bake on middle rack of oven for about 35 minutes, until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean with just a few moist crumbs attached..
- Allow to cool 15 minutes in pans, then run a butter knife around the edges of each cake. Place a wire cooling rack over top of each pan. Wearing oven mitts, use both hands to hold the racks in place while flipping the cakes over onto the racks. Set the racks down and gently thump on the bottom of the pans until the cakes release. Cool completely before handling or frosting..
- Add the whipped cream on top of the cake once it has cooled and spread evenly. Arrange the sliced strawberries on top as desired..
- Best served at a cool temperature..