Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Assorted Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Assorted Bread
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare As needed of Melted butter.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need as needed of flour.
- You need As needed of Small sausages.
Assorted Bread step by step
- In a deep bowl mix all the dry ingredients first. Then combined with the wet ingredients. Mix it until properly combine. Then start to knead. And let it set for an hour..
- After an hour knead one more then start to cut. Firm like a string dough and wrap around the sausage. Place it in a baking tray.
- Next, take a rolling pin and make the dough flat. Spread brown sugar on the surface then roll it. Then cut into pieces..
- Before putting the dough inside oven, brush with egg. Then pre heat oven for 180c and bake for 18 mins. After baking brush with butter on top. Serve.