Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can pure pumpkin.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin – it will look lumpy, that's ok.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 65-75 minutes or until tester toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely..