Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil.
You can cook Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil
- You need 8 inches of Cuban bread.
- You need As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil step by step
- Heat a skillet. Cut the Cuban bread lengthwise. Brush cut sides with a generous amount of olive oil..
- Fry in skillet till crispy. All sides get fried. Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.