Khoya gulab jamun. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder.
Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying..gulab jamun with instant khoya You can have Khoya gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khoya gulab jamun
- It’s 250 grams of Mawa(khoya).
- You need 7-8 of Cashhew nuts.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 4 tsp of All-purpose flour(maida).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s as required of Ghee/ refined Oil for deep frying.
gulab jamun with milk powder – with detailed photo and video recipe. a classic ball-shaped indian dessert recipe made with khoya or milk powder. the khoya balls. Gulab Jamun with Khoya Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Soft, spongy and melt in mouth gulab jamuns drenched in delicately flavored sugar syrup is a traditional sweet in India. First I saw the gulab jamun recipe with khoya from Sanjeev Kapoor's site, but it had chenna in it, So I referred Kaveri Venkatesh's recipe from Palakkad Chamayal.
Khoya gulab jamun step by step
- Take a large bowl add grated khoya, maida,and baking powder. Mix well.
- Then add cashew mix well and knead it into the dough.
- Cover and let it rest for about 20-25 mins..
- Take sugar in a pan and add water.heat up on meadium heat untill all sugar dissolves..
- Once sugar dissolves,increase the heat to high and bring the syrup to boil.
- Once syrup begins to boil lower the heat to medium and cook for4-5 minutes more..
- The consistency for the syrup should be close to single thread..
- Add cardamom powder mix well and turn off the flame..sugar syrup is ready.
- Take the dough and knead it once more and make balls..no cracks should be left on it..
- Heat up oil on medium heat.fry gulab jamun on low to medium heat…
- When they get brown colour,take them out of oil and drop in hot sugar syrup..
- Mawa gulab jamun ready to serve…
Gulab Jamun is one of the most popular sweet recipe liked by almost everyone right?!…. This Khoya Gulab Jamun Recipe stores well. You can store it in a food storage containers and eat later, and it will still taste as delicious as freshly prepared. Khoya gulab jamun is one of the most popular Indian sweet. You will find gulab jamuns served in every party, wedding feast and invariably prepared for all Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi.