Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread Gulab Jamun. This Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe is an Instant Gulab Jamun recipe. In this video I have shown How To make Perfect Bread Gulab Jamun. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives.
Gulab jamuns prepared with bread and milk are as delicious as gulab jamuns prepared with mawa. Ingredients for Bread Gulab Jamun Recipes. Bread gulab jamun is an instant and easy version of the classic Indian dessert, gulab jamun. You can have Bread Gulab Jamun using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Gulab Jamun
- You need of For the Dough.
- Prepare 3 of bread piece.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need of For frying.
- You need of Oil/ ghee.
- You need of For Serving.
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare of Crushed almonds.
They are delicately soft, delicious, melt in the mouth, deep fried bread balls dunked in a cardamom infused. Take a bowl and add milk. Bread Gulab Jamun are soft balls made from bread and milk submerged in sweet syrup and perfumed with saffron and cardamom. Bread Gulab Jamun is a an easy to make sweet dish modified from the original recipe of Gulab jamuns.
Bread Gulab Jamun instructions
- Remove the bread corner.
- Take a pan or plate, crush the bread very well..
- First, add 2 tsp milk for making dough, mix both togetherly. first, mix milk in a small quantity then add more if require.
- Make the dough. Remember dough should in medium consistency. Not hard and not soft.
- Apply butter on your palm and knead the dough.
- Make a small ball with your palm.
- Heat oil in a pan, on medium heat.fry the ball from both side until Brown.
- Now put the Gulab Jamun into the sugar syrup for 15-20 minutes. Gulab jamun should dip properly into the syrup. The gulab jamun will absorb the sugar its ready to serve Remember sugar syrup should be light warm.
- For sugar syrup, click on my given recipe link – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/13764209-gulab-jamun?invite_token=8EBkrBBh16meBfkAwnRh5YK7&shared_at=1604604158.
- It's ready to eat and you can store this for 6-7 days in the refrigerator.
In this dish the gulab jamuns are made from bread instead of maida and mawa/khoya. Bread jamun is an easy version of gulab jamun, which is usually made with either khoya or milk powder as main ingredient. I wanted to try this for long time but was not sure how it would turn out. Bread Gulab Jamun recipe is yet another instant recipe made using bread and it is a sweet recipe called as gulab jamun made using white bread. There are many ways to use white bread and I have.