Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mini soup and Grill Cheese.
You can have Mini soup and Grill Cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini soup and Grill Cheese
- You need of Tomato Basil Bisque.
- Prepare of Sourdough bread.
- Prepare of gueirer cheese.
- You need of white cheddar.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
Mini soup and Grill Cheese step by step
- Spread mayo on one side of each piece of bread put it onto the the hot grill after about a min add the cheeses to all the pieces of bread..
- Heat up the soup any kind will do ..homemade is best but every one isn't a chef so…
- Then put the two sides of bred together and turn over and over until alk cheeses is melted. Cut into quarters then pour the soup into the mini cups and top with the sandos!.