Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Salad with Cubed Cheddar & Pecans.
You can have Apple Salad with Cubed Cheddar & Pecans using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Salad with Cubed Cheddar & Pecans
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 4 of McIntosh apples, cored and cut into 2 – inch pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon 🍋.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
Apple Salad with Cubed Cheddar & Pecans instructions
- Place pecans in small dry skillet and set pan over medium heat. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently, until pecans are toasted. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, combine apples, cheese 1 tablespoon lemon 🍋 juice, 1 teaspoon lemon 🍋 zest and parsley. Toss to combine. Fold in pecans. Serves 4.