My wifes deviled eggs. Some of the most treasured are her recipes, and today I'm sharing the simple but perfect. Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt, plus lots of ideas for fun add-ins!
But the key to the BEST deviled eggs is boiling your eggs perfectly and not over. Of course, these deviled eggs would be a great addition to a special occasion brunch or appetizer spread. But my family isn't holding our traditional Easter get-together this year, so I've been making these deviled eggs as a fun cooking project at home instead. You can cook My wifes deviled eggs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My wifes deviled eggs
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hellmanns mayonnaise.
- You need 3 dash of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 dash of accent.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika.
Nothing Better Than A Smooth Deviled Egg Appetizer! You'll Be Surprised With How Easy These Are To Make. Tons Of Flavor, Super Delicious And Perfect For Parties And Holidays. Her deviled eggs sprinkled with sausage was certainly a head-turner.
My wifes deviled eggs step by step
- boil eggs in salted water until yolks are hard.
- remove from heat and place in bowl in cold water. put in refrigerator for 15 min.
- cut eggs in half, empty yolks into bowl.
- with fork, mash yolks until fine..
- add dry seasons to yolks. mix well.
- add relish, lemon juice, mustard. stir well.
- add mayo. still well.
- spoon mix into egg halves. dash each w paprika.
- enjoy or place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
The ex MTV star filmed herself talking about the questionable meal, as she said. These Southern deviled eggs are the best ever! Made with sweet relish and jalapenos, they are easy to make and a perfect appetizer to feed a crowd. How To Make Southern Deviled Eggs. Hard boil your eggs in an electric pressure cooker by placing eggs in a steamer basket.