Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Biscuit ke Gulab Jamun.
You can cook Biscuit ke Gulab Jamun using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscuit ke Gulab Jamun
- You need 17-18 of Marie Gold Biscuits.
- Prepare 2 spoon of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 3-4 spoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare as needed of dry fruits.
- It’s of for sugar syrup.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
Biscuit ke Gulab Jamun step by step
- Firstly, prepare Sugar syrup by cooking sugar and water on high flame till sugar is fully dissolved in water. Continue stirring..
- Let it cook for 10-15 minutes on low to medium flame. When the syrup becomes light viscous,put off the flame..
- Grind all the Marie gold Biscuits finely in a grinder,take it out in a strainer & mix desiccated coconut..
- Strain out the mixture in a plate so that there are no lumps.Now thoroughly mix by adding baking soda.
- Prepare soft dough by adding milk at room temperature gradually..
- Now prepare small& smooth balls, as par your requirement of size & put them in fridge only for 5 minutes.
- Heat ghee/ refined oil in a Kadahi and then bring the flame to sim.Put these balls gradually & gently..
- Fry the balls with a light hand till the colour of balls become brown.
- Now take the balls out & let them rest for 5 minutes in a plate.
- Put these balls in the warm sugar syrup & let them rest for 20-25 minutes & get soaked in syrup.
- Gulab Jamun from Biscuits is ready to eat. Serve it after garnishing with some dry fruits.